Trials and tribulations of a patient in search of a bone marrow transplant

Home    -    About Steve    -    Become Aware    -    Contact Us

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Great News

Got the results back from my latest bone marrow biopsy and it reported 100% donor cells and NO sign of cancer cells. Needless to say that was some very welcome news. The doctor's are still amazed that I went from nearly dead to good enough to go home in a weeks time. I still have something going on with my mouth and throat which doesn't seem to be clearing up and is starting to affect my eating. Otherwise I've put a little weight on eating real food again but I'm only 170 pounds so far with terrible muscle atrophy.

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the blog. The last chemo made my vision fuzzy and it's hard to read. This happened before and it cleared up in a few weeks along with hand tremors. I hope it clears up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home